Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Vector love...

For some reason I really enjoy kicking around with Adobe Illustrator. Below are some illustrations I have finished recently. I have been trying to do some monochromatic stuff where I only use three shades of a certain color, in this case black, white, and gray.

These first two are of a underground hip-hop gr
oup called Mars Ill. Don't get me wrong here. I don't like much hip-hop at all, ESPECIALLY stuff commonly found on MTV or your local pop radio station. However, once I heard these guys, their lyrics and sound, I was hooked. Check them out here if you have time.


Manchild

DJ Dust

Barry Bonds is on his way to break Hank Aaron's career home run record of 755.
Breaking records is cool, but only when you do it without steroids... like the way Hank Aaron did.
Steroids make me sick. I can only hope that with th
e breaking of Aaron's record, the media will place more of a spotlight on him and how he did it right.

Hank Aaron

No comments: