Friday, June 1, 2007

Interesting...

Upon visiting my cousin's blogs, both of which I find to be extremely entertaining and integral parts of my day, I realized I'm actually already signed up to create my own blog. I just never got around to doing it. I figured "what the heck." So here I am and here it is.

We'll see how this goes. I really, REALLY, dislike unfinishing things. In my opinion completion is one of the best feelings in the world. I know journals, just like many other things, are never really completed. However, I would like to put forth my best effort and write as much as my free time permits.

Writing is a good thing, isn't it? I mean, just like any type of exercise, the more you do it, the better you get. I would love to get better at writing. Perhaps that gives me one more reason to write more often.

No comments: