Saturday, November 10, 2007

Parking Garage!

Ahh, the weekend.  Tonight was really nice.  Andrea and I had dinner at one of our local favorite spots, Trulli Flatbread.  Located on Kirkwood, it showcases a Mediterranean-American menu that features only locally grown produce, meats and cheeses.  Extremely good stuff!  Afterward, we went to Border's for a little bookstore/coffee date.  

On our way home, I talked Andrea into stopping by the parking garage right next to our apartment.  I admit, it was pretty easy "talking her into" this brief little stop since I was the one driving.  I had my skateboard in the trunk and I thought it would be fun to skate around for a little while.  She was a good sport and actually took some pictures of me whilst in action.
   
"If you're not out of control, you're not in control!"  Good words to live by.

Such a poser


I think Andrea is ready to go.

Back in the day when my dad was a little younger than I am, growing up in Champaign-Urbana, he and his buddies would frequent the local parking garage as optimal venue for them to skateboard.  It's kinda cool that I am able to do the same thing nowadays, here in Bloomington. 

No comments: